[Coco] Orchestra90cc files from Da Barn Studios web

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 08:57:47 EDT 2015

Hi,
I have downloaded the Orchestra90cc related files from that nice web
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/orchestra-90cc ... congrats!

But I can't get anything working on XRoar emulating a CoCo2.
First I extracted the contents of "Orchestra Master PD.dsk" with
WImgTool.exe
and so  got this three files:
ORCH.BIN
OCNVRT.BIN
ORCH.DOC

I can load the two binaries on the emulation, but when they run, don't do
anything
OCNVRT.BIN asks for a file to convert, as I have "Orchestra 90 Music
a01.dsk" loaded at drive 0
I just entered AAODDS.ASC :0
Then asks for as destination (have a blank disk in drive 1)
I entered AAODDS :1
The program hangs and does nothing at all. What am I doing wrong?

On the other side, running ORCH.BIN starts the player, and having the same
disk on drive0
when I entrer the D command it shows the files without problems ... but
If I try to load any score:
D AAODDS  it simply says "File Not Found"
an dwhen using
D AAODDS.ASC the answer is "File Type Mismatch"
Also the extracted doc is somehow coded so there are strange signs between
the readable text ...
What am I missing?

Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Help Bill!