[Coco] Delphi & Sokoban

John Strong johnstrong at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:09:50 EDT 2015

Wayne,if you have access to the source code of Sokoban YASC check out Lazarus (free & open source) which is an IDE for Object Pascal (Delphi's Pacal).Lazarus runs on multiple platforms including Linux.
Be aware the Delphi will have different built in components then Lazarus.
While Delphi has  cross-platform support for Mac, Android, & iOS via the FireMonkey . Linux is not currently supported.While Delphi supports different target OSs, Unlike Lazarus in only runs on windows.

John Strong