[Coco] OT: MS shenanigans, XP, Win10...

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Sun Oct 4 20:47:04 EDT 2015

I have tonns of browser windows and tabs open, on 3 Dexpot desktops.
Firefox used to run out of memory and lock up on my 32bit W7 4GB ram PC.
Increasing the ram to 8GB didn't help as expected, due to the 32bit's limitation.
Installing 64bit W7 utilized all the 8GB of ram, but Firefox still froze often.
Then three month ago, I switched from Firefox to Waterfox.
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/windows-and-office/review-firefoxs-unofficial-64-bit-variant-waterfox/
Ever since that, I had no lockups, freezes at all.

Kandur