[Coco] How to import source code into NitrOS-9?

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 4 17:26:05 EDT 2015

I’ve spent some time today attempting to use the Drivewire commands…

From the command line in NitrOS-9, if I attempt the command:

dw server list d:\filename.ext >/d1/filename.ext

First I get: ERROR #221

I see that means module not found, so I tried LOAD DW, but I still get ERROR #221 after that.

So, I went onto my PC running the DW Server.  In the UI input line, I type in the same command.
Here I get: ERROR 201: Could not read from “file:///d:/filename.ext <file:///d:/filename.ext> >d1/filename.ext" because it is not a file.

On my PC in the DW input line I can issue the command dw server dir d:  and I get the directory of my drive D: so I know that something works…

Anyway, is this enough information for someone to advise me on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks very much for listening.

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira