[Coco] OT: MS shenanigans, XP, Win10...

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 16:28:43 EDT 2015

I am not sure whether the church's router has a firewall, but I think it
does. I like to be safe, so I run the internal firewall as well. If I can
stop using that I may be able to sped things up a little, but I do know
that Windows complains when I don't have a firewall installed. I hate
Windows complaining as much as I hate Vista.