[Coco] VCC 2.0.1b Released (New Thread)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 06:21:20 EDT 2015

James, right after I posted my last reply, I got an email from Joseph (he's back) that he thinks he has resolved the XP issue. As I had originally thought, it was a settings issue in the VS 2015 and (I think) a need for a couple of older APIs to be installed on the newer system (probably DirectX8-9).
We'll be testing it today (Sunday) and I hope to have it ready for download by the first of next week.

As for the installer... The original VCC 1.4.2 was in an installer package as well. And my installer package gives the option to install to ANY dir you choose as well as name the shortcut to anything you choose, therefore allowing multiple installs of VCC (I have 6). It just 'defaults' to "C:/Program Files/VCC" (Program Files (X86) for newer systems), it's your option to send it somewhere else. How could it be any simpler?

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com