[Coco] CCEDIT and CoCo3FPGA

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 2 10:53:04 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I recently went all in with my CoCo3FPGA system.  I am loving it!

I have been trying to run everything I can get my hands on, and, so far things are pretty much working for me as they did with my physical CoCo 3 with HDBDOS and Drivewire.  Yay!

I just wanted to put in an unsolicited plug for Brett Gordon’s CCEDIT.  This editor works with DECB, and it is a life-saver for me when I am trying to examine text files on my system.  And, now that I have a beautiful, clear and crisp VGA display capable of working in WIDYH 80, CCEDIT is a fantastic tool to have around.

Thanks very much to Brett for all his effort for the CoCo community.

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110