[Coco] VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator v2.0.1 - Public Release (finally!)

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Oct 2 09:25:21 EDT 2015

I found the following…
I can DSKINI a DMK floppy with the becker option on, but only if I select standard RSDOS as the floppy ROM.
I can DSKINI a JVC floppy with the becker option on with no issues with either floppy ROM active.
I can DSKINI a VDK floppy with the becker option on with no issues with either floppy ROM active.
I can read and write to a floppy disk in all 3 formats in with either floppy ROM active.

So the only issue is:
I could not DSKINI a DMK format floppy with RGBDOS selected as the ROM. Reading and writing to a DMK floppy once it is formatted appears to work ok.