[Coco] Using Dmode

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Thu Oct 1 00:57:23 EDT 2015

  I'm using Microware OS-9 L2 on a CC3. I have ... Drive 0 is a 720k 3.5
inch drive and Drive 1 is a 360K 5.25 inch drive.

  Question about Dmode.

  The other day I managed to get the device descriptor set to make it
work for Drive one
  In my absent mindedness, I did not write down the things I changed
with Dmode and I didn't cobbler the darned disk.
  Now I'm trying to replicate what I did and I can't figure out what I
did. I do remember changing it to 40 tracks but there was one other
setting and I can't remember what it was I did. DOH! What a dummy!!

  Please advise.

  George R.