[Coco] OT: Upgrade to WIndows 10?

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 23 17:42:26 EST 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark McDougall
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 4:26 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] OT: Upgrade to WIndows 10?

On 24/11/2015 8:59 AM, Arthur Flexser wrote:

> Thanks to all who responded.  Given the somewhat surprising unanimity of
> opinion, I will be upgrading to Windows 10 very soon.

I suspect your sample space is somewhat biased, as your respondents
would exclude those not in the least bit interested in 'upgrading' from
Windows 7, such as myself.

Having said that, it's somewhat encouraging to hear the unanimously
positive experiences; not too surprising since Windows 8 was such a
complete and utter lemon. I am starting to believe though that
Microsoft's track record in releasing alternate disasters and successes
is becoming too consistent to be purely accidental...

Regards,

--
|              Mark McDougall              | "Electrical Engineers do it
|  <http://members.iinet.net.au/~msmcdoug> |   with less resistance!"

I have actually had no problems with Windows 8, after getting rid of those
awful app rectangles, and since Win 10 seems to look and act the same as
8.1, I might never see an issue.  Time will tell, I guess.

--- Steve ---