[Coco] OT: Upgrade to WIndows 10?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 23 17:26:00 EST 2015

On 24/11/2015 8:59 AM, Arthur Flexser wrote:

> Thanks to all who responded.  Given the somewhat surprising unanimity of
> opinion, I will be upgrading to Windows 10 very soon.

I suspect your sample space is somewhat biased, as your respondents
would exclude those not in the least bit interested in 'upgrading' from
Windows 7, such as myself.

Having said that, it's somewhat encouraging to hear the unanimously
positive experiences; not too surprising since Windows 8 was such a
complete and utter lemon. I am starting to believe though that
Microsoft's track record in releasing alternate disasters and successes
is becoming too consistent to be purely accidental...

Regards,