[Coco] Drivewire issues

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 22 15:48:39 EST 2015

Out of curiosity I just booted my CoCo from the "DW3DOS_DSK.ROM" that boots straight into the NitrOS9 image in DriveWire slot 0 and tried accessing some drives for comparison...Here's my DriveWire 4 Server setup for NitrOS9 images and what is used to access them...

0 - TestBootMinimal.vhd   (Accesses as /DD)
1 - NOS6809master.vhd	(Accesses as /X1)
2 - datadisk.vhd		(Accesses as /X0)

None of these respond to /X0.  When I "DIR /X0" I get Error #221.

What is supposed to be on your /X0?

- Chad H
http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/