[Coco] Caldigital Dragons

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 11:33:56 EST 2015

At this point, the only redeeming quality about them is that they still have Dragons in Stock, they did reply to an inquiry when asked about buying one just a few days ago, and  no one has complained that they didn't get their Dragon. If it takes a few weeks, I have no issue with that. I am surprised they don't just go dump them on ebay. I can't imagine them not getting what they are asking on their site. Seems like they'd move a lot faster.