[Coco] The ultimate VCC hard disk image using EmuDsk

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 02:57:46 EST 2015

Barry, without specific info, there's no way you can make it work for the GlensideIDE. You have no way of knowing what size drives the end user has, nor any of their settings. And how are you going to copy it? The best that could be done is for the user to copy all the files to their HD from you VHD using DW4 (it's what I would do). Same for any other 'real' HD.. Without known sizes and specific descriptor parameters, I just don't see how you could do that.
BTW, I have a GlensideIDE, set up with a cluster size of 64, using two 4gig partitions and an RSDOS 256 disk partition. Try setting that up LOL. I don't use the RSDOS partition, I use DW4 instead for RSDOS. If I do need the RSDOS partition, I just load my preconfigured hdblba from disk.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com