[Coco] FW: MindRoll (32K) ROM?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 20:34:44 EST 2015

If you can somehow grab the full 32K that 'might' be helpful.  Unfortunately the copies at www.colorcomputerarchive.com didn't fare any better for me either.  I tried both versions listed, not sure what the '!' and 'h' at the end represent, but same results...green screen with a relay 'click' after about 2 seconds on both my CoCo 2 and the CoCo 3.  I have several other 32K .ROM games flashed that load correctly on both machines.  MindRoll is the only one I haven’t been able to get to run.   Perhaps someone patched the others to run?  Not sure.

With Arkanoid, there does seem to be a difference when ran on the CoCo 3 versus the CoCo 2.  The graphics seem significantly improved and the sound effects as well.  Not sure if there was supposed to be some 'music' or anything though.  'Demon Attack' was also 32K and works on both machines.

- Chad H
http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/