[Coco] Color Computer Reference Guide

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 6 15:10:46 EST 2015

I am looking for a physical TRS-80 Color Computer Reference Guide.  IIRC, this is a 3.5 inch by 8 inch booklet that contains all the BASIC, editor, assembler, and ZBUG commands, as well as 6809 instruction set, various ROM routine calls, error messages and the like.

I have a PDF file of this booklet, but I sorely want to have the real physical thing.

Does anyone have an extra copy that they might like to sell for a reasonable price (according to condition)?

Thanks,
smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira