[Coco] [coco]I'm wanting a video converter for my CC3

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Sun May 31 23:39:50 EDT 2015

  This one began having a fold over problem, indicating a cap gone
south. Then in it's final day, it developed a pyramid shape. I figured
leaving it on might form up an old cap but, it died. I don't have a book
for this and it seems it would be more simple to just convert to a new
monitor.
  However, if the cost to repair it and shipping to and from someone who
can do so, it MIGHT be an alternative if the cost isn't extraordinary.
George R.