[Coco] Looking for CoCo2 for Parts

Gabriel Holland yell0w_lantern at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 20:29:17 EDT 2015

I need a new keyboard mylar.  The machine has sentimental value - it is from my uncle.

     On Sunday, May 31, 2015 4:44 PM, Barry Nelson <barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com> wrote:

  What parts are you looking for? What are the symptoms of your machine? It may be more practical to just get another working system and use your current system for parts.
Like this one for $59.99 with free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Radio-Shack-TRS-80-Color-Computer-2-/141679188599?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20fcbcda77

Or this system for $45.00 + $17.50 shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Radio-Shack-TRS-80-Color-Computer-2-64K-w-original-box-/321769024181?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aeaedaab5

Then again, if it's a power supply issue, you can probably rebuild the power supply with available components without relying on a second machine, so it depends on what is wrong.