[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast - Episode 0 is available!

Sat May 30 18:45:13 EDT 2015

Attracting not attacking, the spell checker between my ears failed on just one or two letters.

That's why I read my posts on Facebook and AVS many times to catch and correct my many errors. Often correctly spelled incorrect words. First posted when Disney stole our money for 6309 CPU chips from South Africa. 8-O That should have been a red flag. I think I got my stick of 6309 in San Jose about that time. (Number available was too small to post)

[CoCo] when you hit send it's too later.

Sorry  ;(

SHF