[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast - Episode 0 is available!

Sat May 30 18:06:24 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "K. Pruitt" <pruittk at roadrunner.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2015 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast - Episode 0 is available!

> As I'm not a facebook user I was quite surprised to hear that there are just
> under 1000 members. That's quite an impressive user base for the Coco.
>
> The Coco's future is so bright it has to wear shades.

Actually 955 right now. I thought we would pass 1K by now but many new members drop out quickly.

Please Understand that there are lots of non CoCo users. It's a lively group attacking other Tandy TRS users.

It's non-stop pictures of "See what just came in the mail today". It rarely gets technical like the [CoCo] list is beyond pictures of screen shots / video about new little video tricks. But entertaining for sure.

But be careful, I suspect I got a Trojan last December which Microsoft Security Essentials caught and I just discovered. (P.S. I cannot install the latest MSE update without losing the ability to download files.

SHF