[Coco] eBay MPI Heads Up

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sat May 30 01:49:19 EDT 2015

Okay, that was quick.  The board just unplugged without issue.

Here a pic of the component side of Marty Goodman's PAL selector

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0s3nwj4viis50y/DSC01414.JPG?oref=e

To the left (left side of your monitor) is the empty socket in to which the
board is plugged. The blue thingie is the part that plugs in to the empty
socket. It is simply a electrical pass-through (I'm sure that's not the real
name). It is not an IC.

It is essentially just the two versions of the PAL chip and a switch to
choose between them.

Simple and elegant.