[Coco] Rainbow Magazines

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue May 26 14:28:22 EDT 2015

For international tracking, look for the 13-character tracking
"number", starting with 2 letters and ending with your 2-letter
country code: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S10_%28UPU_standard%29

I have bought stuff from US over eBay with a shipping cost of $12.95
(USPS of course) and it had tracking all the way. So it is definitely
possible.

> reason it can't be tracked anywhere. In fact I should be able to get a live
> satellite (or drone) feed on my cell phone of the dude actually delivering
> the package.

The drone would deliver the package itself, right :) There was a
marketing stunt about this some time back.

Tormod