[Coco] Rainbow Magazines

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Tue May 26 08:13:19 EDT 2015

Yes, I use that method myself. It works quite well for some countries and
not at all for others, as would be expected. But definitely a good tip. It's
the 21st century. As we can send a package anywhere, there should be no
reason it can't be tracked anywhere. In fact I should be able to get a live
satellite (or drone) feed on my cell phone of the dude actually delivering
the package.