[Coco] Rainbow Magazines

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 07:53:53 EDT 2015

Just a tidbit on the international shipping…

You can usually track international packages using the customs form # with the receiving countries postal service (most countries I’ve shipped),
once it reaches their system.  But yes, USPS only tracks until it leaves the US, making paying for tracking pointless.

- Ed