[Coco] Zippster's Coco2 composite board

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:04:09 EDT 2015

They are a little tricky to assemble as far as the grounding lugs,
I put together some jigs for getting those positioned correctly.

But yes, I can make sure they are available in a kit form or PCBs at
a minimum if I decide I won’t be doing the assembly.

I just don’t want to get so bogged down in production that I can’t do
new designs.  I’m just one guy over here.    :)

- Ed