[Coco] DriveWire frustrations

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun May 24 23:10:59 EDT 2015

Hi all,
Here's what I get on my HP-dx2200-MT running Ubuntu 15:04 from the USB
stick (/media/bdevries/LEXAR (the DW command, not Ubuntu)).

bdevries at HP-dx2200-MT:/media/bdevries/LEXAR$ ./DW4UI.command

bdevries at HP-dx2200-MT:/media/bdevries/LEXAR$ Picked up
JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -javaagent:/usr/share/java/jayatanaag.jar

Unrecognized option: -XstartOnFirstThread
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.

Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

bdevries at HP-dx2200-MT:~$ java -version
Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -javaagent:/usr/share/java/jayatanaag.jar
openjdk version "1.8.0_45-internal"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_45-internal-b14)

In other words... it fails for me too.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia