[Coco] FPGA CoCos

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat May 23 16:18:03 EDT 2015

Another problem that I did not mention is in regard to Gary Becker's implementation of the CoCo 3 FPGA project on a DE1 board. Unfortunately, Terasic made a change midstream to the SRAM on the board so his project can only be used on the older boards. He doesn't release the source code so all we can do is wait and hope that he has a fix for those of us who have the newer version board.

Dave Philipsen