[Coco] FPGA CoCos

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat May 23 15:02:12 EDT 2015

 So, I am to understand that you have a fully working emulated CoCo 3 on a modern FPGA board? What is supported? Does sound work? What about graphics? What graphics modes are supported? Can I plug legacy joy sticks into it? Where can the files be obtained to program it? How dos disk access currently work?