[Coco] FPGA CoCo's

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu May 21 21:10:41 EDT 2015

Well, that's good to know. It's a shame that Altera changed the memory
and couldn't find a chip that is at least compatible with the old one.
Unfortunately, Gary doesn't publish the source and I'm not sure he has
time to keep up with it (although I don't know him personally nor have I
communicated with him).  There isn't a lot of activity on the Yahoo
mailing list but I hope he publishes a fix soon.  My board is probably a
newer version since it doesn't work and I just bought it brand new.
It's kind of a bummer since the primary reason I bought it was for the
CoCo3 project.  Anyway, it will be handy for other things IF I can get
this stinkin SRAM figured out.  It doesn't behave like most standard
SRAMs and I frankly don't have that much experience with VHDL to figure
it out.

Dave