[Coco] IDE hard drive question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu May 21 09:21:29 EDT 2015

 I have a Glenside IDE hard drive system running under NitrOS9 L2. My question is, should I "park" the drive before turning of the Coco?
Especially since there is no "power down" sequence to the Coco, which on "modern" systems triggers the drive to park, I wondered if this needed to be done.
If I do need to park the drive, will the "park" command in the CMDS dir of the distro disks be sufficiant?

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com