[Coco] Strange issue with Drivewire 4.3.3o

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat May 16 07:08:00 EDT 2015

Barry, have you tried updating Java? What you describe sounds like it might be a Java problem. It was found the later versions of DW4 have a skightly higher Java level requirement than thought originally.
Macs especially seem to be sensitive to this from what I've seen here on the list.
DW4 4.1.0 is definately too old. It's missing a lot of features and bug fixes.
4.3.3o is what you need to be running.

Also, what version of NitrOS9 are you running on the Coco? If it's lower than 3.3.0, then you also need to update NitrOS9 to the current build.

I don't own a Mac, so it's hard to tell. Mac seems to be finicky from one OS to the next. There are several Mac users on the list that may be able to help further.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com