[Coco] Strange issue with Drivewire 4.3.3o

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat May 16 02:50:05 EDT 2015

 I recently tried to use the newest Drivewire server, version 4.3.3o, and I started getting read errors on the Drivewire disks. If I mount the same disks using Drivewire 4.1.0, they work fine. I am running Mac OS X 10.6.8 on a 32 bit intel Mac mini with a Keyspan USB --> RS232 serial adapter. For now I switched back to running 4.1.0. The other thing I noticed with 4.3.3o is that the configuration wizard crashes, so I had to configure the settings manually, but if refuses to work reliably either with the same settings I use with 4.1.0 or various other settings I have tried.