[Coco] Multipak and Drivewire

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Fri May 15 17:41:36 EDT 2015

Hi Barry,

Your solution may have been the magic I've been looking for.  I've been
able to access the real floppy drives and DriveWire independently, but
not at the *same* time.  Your poke suggestion was the key.  I am now
able to access both the really floppy drives and DriveWire system at the
same time (using some DRIVE commands as well).

Thank you very much and to everyone else who offered me assistance. I
really appreciate it!

-Ron