[Coco] Multipak and Drivewire

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri May 15 10:49:08 EDT 2015

The MultiPak allows you to separately select the ROM being used and the cartridge hardware. You probably need to select your HDBDOS ROM + the floppy controller hardware.
Normally you would POKE &HFF7F,&H33 to select slot 4 for everything, but I think you might want to do:
POKE &HFF7F,&H23
This should select slot 3 (2+1) for the rom and slot 4 (3+1) for the hardware I/O.