[Coco] MShell

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu May 14 13:52:49 EDT 2015

Gene, I have no problems with compiling C sources into program modules. The extra two bytes problem doesn't affect this. It's ONLY when building the C libraries that there seems to be a problem and NO linker is used at all on C libraries. Libraries are not linked until compile time when used in a module.

These ROFs were created by the repo version of RMA. RDump will claim they are not ROFs. If merged into a library, then using CK's "lib" to split them, it says they are not ROFs. Again, NO linker involved. If I try to use these "merged" libraries in a C project, THEN RLink will also say they are not ROFs.

Using the libraries from online (clib91 and cgfx7) work and compile fine.

I have just about chased it down to RMA, but have yet to get a chance to try the old MW rma to see if that's the problem.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com