[Coco] Cassette Cable

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Wed May 13 15:05:07 EDT 2015

Robert didn't say what price he was looking to pay. But, you can't source
the parts for $6.00 unless you get them out of the trash. The 5 pin DIN
alone will cost most of $6.00 with shipping.

I didn't see cassette cables on the Cloud 9 site, but if Mark has them, I'd
recommend giving him your business. We need Mark to stay in business for all
the other neat things he provides.

Somewhere in one of my many boxes, I have my original TRS-80 cable. I
couldn't find it. So, I bought the one from the eBay seller. It works great!

My time and labor in tracking down the parts, ordering them, and building
the cable and testing it was worth more than the $21 ordering the cable was
worth to me.

-[ Al ]-