[Coco] CM-8 monitor

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon May 11 15:09:29 EDT 2015

I have a CM8 monitor I want to sell now that my CoCo --> SCART connector --> SCART to HDMI converter video is working on my Color Computer 3. If you are interested send me an email barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com. If I don't get any offers here, I'll probably stick it up on ebay. I have no need of it now. Please remember that shipping may be considerable as this monitor is heavy. It has some minor cosmetic issues with the case like a broken plastic door that is supposed to cover the controls, but last time I checked it's video it worked fine and I will hook it up to test it again before I ship it.