[Coco] MC6847 External ROM - REV 02

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 09:37:39 EDT 2015

Brain not fully engaged yet.  :)

You must mean the using your own character sets?

If so, then yes.  I put together an excel spreadsheet that lets you create a char set easily,
and even generates the hex code for it, which can easily be copied and pasted into a hex editor and
saved as a .bin to burn the EPROM with.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnQlJnRUVaZS04N2c&authuser=0 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnQlJnRUVaZS04N2c&authuser=0>>

The board will support up to 16 character sets (selectable by DIP-Switch) in a 27256 EPROM.

Here are some screenshots of a few font I put together with the excel file.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnfmI3UFVWQU1VT0QxeE9uWG4tRUk5cVBXZFlwclljcWc2UC1nZU9FWTdSZVU&authuser=0 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnfmI3UFVWQU1VT0QxeE9uWG4tRUk5cVBXZFlwclljcWc2UC1nZU9FWTdSZVU&authuser=0>>

- Ed