[Coco] RGB2VGA Convertors

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 09:18:55 EDT 2015

Speaking of removing connectors, I recently bought one of these…

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/251876278678?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT <http://www.ebay.com/itm/251876278678?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT>>

I can say it works wonderfully.  One of the first things I did was remove a broken 50-pin SCSI connector.
No problems, zero damage; and because it’s vacuuming the solder off of the pads as you go, you’re ready
to put the new part in immediately.

I think I recovered $30 worth of parts off of buggy prototypes in the first 30 minutes.

Well worth it if you ever have a use for such a thing.

- Ed