[Coco] Grant Searles SBC

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:15:03 EDT 2015

Well, since your clock is right at E, timing should be right for the 68B50.

I agree on putting a cap between reset and ground for an analog debounce on the switch.
You might try 10k & .1uF for values there.

Considering you are getting some output and the clock is right, I’d really scrutinize that FTDI chip and the connections there.
Does it work just going 68B50 —> MAX232 —> Terminal?

- Ed