[Coco] Questions about the CoCo SDC

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed May 6 09:29:39 EDT 2015

 I was wondering, where can I find some documentation on the CoCo SDC API to write software that can select the mounted disk image, select the active rom bank, etc? I would love to be able to change the mounted disk from OS9 for instance, and I could write that if I had enough information. I am also thinking a small program in BASIC might be useful to change the active disk. I could leave it mounted on another drive and use it with other DOS's like ADOS3 to be able to change the disk from there.