[Coco] [SPAM] [SPAM] OT: 3D Printers...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Tue May 5 22:40:23 EDT 2015

I just verified that a local library has some systems with AutoCAD as well as a few 3D printers...I don't know AutoCAD, so I'm not sure I'd play with that...but sounds like I can get some freeware software to use at home. Then I could put my files on a USB stick and take them to the library. At least this way, when I'm ready to experiment, I can learn and see the results without the need to buy a printer until I really want/need one.