[Coco] OT: 3D Printers...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon May 4 15:30:10 EDT 2015

After seeing John's work on the CoCoSDC case, I'm starting to consider
buying one for myself. Not sure exactly how or what I'll use it for, but I
have some possible ideas. What I'd like to know from John and others using
them is:

What printer do you have? What do you like and not like about
it?
What are you using it for?
How costly do you find it to
be?
What software are you using to produce printable files?
think as many others here probably feel, that the market for these and
what they can do is about to explode and I'm thinking it might be good to
start learning more. I just starting to really look around, but it would
be nice to hear from those here that have some first hand experience with
them.