[Coco] Just got a call from my "computer technician"

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 13:25:12 EDT 2015

Coincidentally I got a call like this the other day. The person had a very distinct accent and was clearly in a very noisy environment. He claimed that he could "see" viruses on my Windows PC.

He knew my name and asked if I was Joe Grubbs. I said that I was but that I have no Windows PCs in my house. I had to reiterate that about five times before he finally conceded and said "Okay, have a nice day"