[Coco] Just got a call from my "computer technician"

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sat May 2 13:22:42 EDT 2015

I tell them, "Just a moment while I  re-boot my computer. Hey...  what do
think aboutthose people from India and Pakistan who call pretending to be
technicians and want to pretend to fix your computer while they are really
installing malware to steal your passwords and financial data?"

Most of the time they hang up. Some times I learn curse words in their
native language before they do.

-[ Al ]-