[Coco] NitrOS9 ROM

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:46:12 EDT 2015

Thank you Tormod. This is for a 64K CoCo2, and I'd like to run NitrOS9 (level 1) all from ROM. According to the FAQ I found this morning, it states I'd have 16K to work with--the real estate formerly occupied by the BASICs.

I found the documentation Word DOC. My original search this morning only turned up the FAQ page and I was unable to find anything else about the kit through the normal Cloud9 site, which led me to believe I stumbled on a dead page and the kit wasn't actually valid anymore... thus my initial post to the group.

But anyway, I'm pleased to hear that it is still an option.