[Coco] CoCoTracker 6809 bug/issue

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 01:32:33 EDT 2015

BTW... running CocoTracker through the Orch90 in full stereo through a 750 watt PA system has to be heard to be believed!
Even plugging the Audio Out jack on the Coco 3 into the PA is impressive. The fidelity is much better than you would think for 6-bit output (Orch90 is full 8 bit stereo)
CocoTracker in VCC in Orch90 through the PC speakers is equaly impressive!

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com