[Coco] Buying a Dragon from California Digital - Has anyone?

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sun Mar 22 21:04:48 EDT 2015

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 16:00:19 -0700
Steve Batson <steve at batsonphotography.com> wrote:

> I'm actually near Sacramento and they are located in Southern CA.
> Easily an 8 hour or more 1 way trip depending on traffic. If I get
> down that way before they are sold out, I may pick a few up. However,
> it doesn't make sense for me to drive down there just for these. I do
> have some relatives down there, so I might be able figure something
> out.
>

> > On Mar 21, 2015, at 4:11 PM, Christopher R. Hawks <chawks at dls.net>
> > wrote:

	Probably should check what USPS shipping would be. The website
says 19 pounds, but, size enters into it too. If it will fit in one
of the big Priority Mail boxes, it'll be pretty cheap.

	Can someone who has one give the box size???

> >> Steve:
> >>
> >> 	Depending on where in California, it might be worth your
> >> money to drive to California Digital and get several. Then drive
> >> to the Post Office, fill out the simple form, and Priority Mail
> >> them to the folks that want them.
> >>
> >> 	Priority Mail has got to be a lot cheaper than CA's
> >> charges, and you could make a few bucks to afford one for
> >> yourself...
> >>

> >> Christopher R. Hawks
> >> HAWKSoft
> >> --
> >> The most important thing in the programming language is the name. A
> >> language will not succeed without a good name. I have recently
> >> invented a very good name and now I am looking for a suitable
> >> language. -- D. E. Knuth, 1967
> >>
> >> --

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Had there been an actual emergency, you would no longer be here.