[Coco] Buying a Dragon from California Digital - Has anyone?

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sun Mar 22 19:00:19 EDT 2015

I'm actually near Sacramento and they are located in Southern CA. Easily an 8 hour or more 1 way trip depending on traffic. If I get down that way before they are sold out, I may pick a few up. However, it doesn't make sense for me to drive down there just for these. I do have some relatives down there, so I might be able figure something out.