[Coco] 4 Port MPI PCB artwork (finished)

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Thu Mar 19 01:47:08 EDT 2015

I believe I've added all the required features to the unit:

http://s6.postimg.org/sbh4i6m81/PCB1_5.png

  * Re-arranged bufferboard to fit a std cart case (Thanks K. Pruitt :-)
  * Added multiple mounting holes
  * Added potential 5th slot on end of unit.  Can be set as direct
    passthrough or mirror of slot 4.
  * Removed angled ears on buffer board (won't fit in std cart case, not
    needed for stability)
  * Added master reset button
  * Added master AUTO_START switch
  * Added master RESET Disconnect switch and master disable switch (same
    as Gunnison's design)
  * Trimmed PCB outline to fit cart case
  * Trimmed ground pads to fit Dragon

Too late tonight to create a full BOM and get assembly pricing, but
maybe tomorrow night.  Good news is that the 20/40 .100 connectors are
shipped and ready for assembly

Comments appreciated.

Jim

www.go4retro.com